Saturday, June 18, 2011

One Year

One year ago today Willie and I got married! Yay! It has been the best. Willie is the sweetest husband and I am the luckiest!


Here are some pictures of our wedding day. I never did a wedding post, and now I remember why. It was so hard to pick my favorite pictures! I had way too many to include and try to move around where I wanted them. Luckily fickle blogger helped me out today by deleting all of the pictures I originally uploaded, frustrating me so much that I only wanted to upload a couple the next time around. Actually, I uploaded four but have now deleted two of those (accidentally of course). These are good ones though.



We are celebrating our anniversary next weekend, and are going up to Park City. We got a pretty good deal on priceline on a hotel (it was so fun and exciting bidding for one!), and we are super excited. We have some things in mind to do, but let me know if any of you know of anything fun (and inexpensive) we could do there :)


This morning we went out to breakfast at Kneaders, and it was so fun to think about how a year ago I was getting ready and heading to the temple to be sealed to Willie. It was definitely the best decision I have ever made, and I am so happy for it every day!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Happy anniversary to you too! :)