Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Madamme Tussauds

Something I have been wanting to do since we moved here is to go to the Wax Museum.  I finally went in December with Alli and Aaron's family when they were in town before flying home.  I was able to leave work early enough to go with them.  We had such a fun time! 


Alli and James Bond


Micah and Shaq...Shaq was huge!


Micah and Claire jammin with Stevie Wonder


JT!


I had no idea but they have a haunted house in the museum!  It was pretty scary.  


Oprah!



The Venetian still had all of their Christmas stuff going on, which was so fun!  The white person was part of the Christmas "parade."   They also had an ice rink and a live performer singing outside.  The Venetian is my fave!  They are the only ones that decorate for Christmas on the strip.  

Robbie and Kelli were able to come visit in January (which was so fun!), and we went to the museum with them.  It was just as much fun the second time for me! 




Babe Ruth


The boys with Will Smith


And me and Kelli hanging out with our friend Cameron


Willie and his doppleganger

 It really is a super fun museum, and one of the few less expensive things you can do in Vegas (I don't remember exactly how much, but less than 15 a piece with the locals deal).  We had lots of fun!  

2 comments:

jamie matthews said...

Hey Gracie, you are so good doing your blog!!! It is always wonderful and you are amazing!!! See you in a couple weeks!! I love you, jamie

michael + kylie said...

Ha! What a sweet museum! I'm so glad to see that you and Will are enjoying Las Vegas!