Thursday, September 23, 2010

Chef Willie


A few days ago I came home from work to Willie cooking a delicious dinner! He went grocery shopping earlier this week and got some pork chops. Willie wanted to find a really good recipe and try it out. So, he googled and read up all about barbequeing pork chops and made THE BEST dinner ever!
It really tasted like it came from a restaurant. He brinned the pork chops and made a delicious marinade, and then cooked them in the barbeque behind our apartment building.



We had them with baked potatos and green beans. I didn't get a picture of the finished product, but it was really so good. By far the best homemade food we've had yet. Thanks Willie! :)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Willie, I think you have a gift! I don't even know what brinning means. And I've been attempting to be a cook for a long time.

Those pork chops sound delicious! I think you should maybe consider being a stay-at-home dad. I'm not joking, either! You would be the best!

Marcie said...

Not what is talent! I have been trying to talk Jamis into learning how to BBQ, maybe you can teach him the ropes. It sounds like it was amazing!

Peggy Bulbulian said...

The pork chops sound wonderful....I can't wait to see you in November and enjoy your "Thai Night" dinner!!