Sunday, October 17, 2010

Callings

Willie and I got our callings in our new ward. We are....nursery workers!! Yay!! This has been my secret dream calling. To me it is the perfect newlywed calling. We get to do it together, which will be great. It will make church go by fast, and I think it sounds like fun. It is also only every other week which is perfect. Hopefully we won't be completely segregated from the ward with this arrangement. I'm pretty excited (if you couldn't tell), Willie not so much. I think he will grow to love it though :) Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Nursery is the best! Especially when you are together. I can see that it's not that great when you don't have your own kids yet, but you guys will be fantastic. I have a million ideas (mostly from my mom) and handouts, so let me know if you want any of them!