Monday, November 1, 2010

My Birthday

I had a birthday last month. Yay! It was a good one. Something that made my birthday extra special was that it was the school that I work at's fall break, so I didn't have to work!! I slept in, and it was wonderful. When I woke up Willie made me breakfast in bed. He made me chocolate chip pancakes, and they were delicious!

After breakfast Willie had to go to class. I drove him there then relaxed for a little while. When he came home I opened my presents from him and my parents (they'd left them wrapped with us when they went back after their last visit). I got some really fun stuff I'd been wanting. After that, we went to see "Life As We Know It"...super good!! I loved it. After the movie, we went to dinner. I signed up for Benihana's birthday club and got a gift certificate, so we decided to go there. Emily and Joe and Robbie and Kelli and our friend Josh came, which was super fun. It was a lot of fun to go up to Salt Lake and eat at a different type of restaurant than we normally do.

The next morning I headed up to Alpine for a massage that Willie had set up for me. It was the best!!! And so cute of him to set it up for me secretly. So, that was my birthday. Thanks to all the family and friends that gave me nice birthday wishes and helped make it so fun. And, thanks Willie for making it so great! :) Love you!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! Grace...I'm the worst!!!!! I am so embarrassed and horrified that I didn't call you or have the boys sing to you. I know it was SO LONG ago, but I want to call you and have the boys sing to you still if that's okay. I have excuses, but there is no excuse for missing your birthday! I'm so sorry.