Monday, November 29, 2010

Emily and Joe's Wedding!!!

It finally came! Emily and Joe's wedding! It was just as good as expected. My parents, my sister Alli and her family, and my Nannie all flew out for it, and it was so fun to spend time with all of them. One of my favorite things was spending time with my niece and nephew, Micah and Claire. They are getting so big so fast!



The Saturday before their wedding, Alli took Emily and Joe's bridals. She needed help from the parents, so Willie and I offered to take this guy for the morning.


We came down to Provo to watch Willie play flag football. On the car ride down (our family rented a house in Thanksgiving Point), Willie and I were singing along to the radio, and Micah told us, "Don't sing, it makes me maaad!" Haha geez I didn't know we were that bad! It was pretty funny. We watched Willie play football, and cheered for him (mostly Micah). About halfway through the game, Micah and I left to go eat lunch at "Old MacDonalds" and play at the play place. After that we came home and popped in Lilo and Stitch while Willie and I took turns getting ready. Then, we headed up to Thanksgiving Point to meet the family to go up to Salt Lake to go through the Temple with Emily. It was a great afternoon!!


We also got to hang out at the house a lot with Claire, who is just the CUTEST! She is a super chill baby, but smiley and cute too. She was particularly fond of Willie. I would turn around and often find her climbing into his lap, or him holding her. So cute! One night I found her helping Willie study his finance chapter. I asked Willie if Claire was helping warm him up to little girls (he wants boys of course), and he said yeah, "she's been very nice to me." I thought that was so funny.




Look at that cute little look...Love that girl! (And guy too:) )

We had lots of good family times all week long, most of which I forgot to take any pictures of unfortunately. Then, it was finally time for Emily and Joe to get MARRIED! It was so neat to be able to go to their sealing, and think about when Willie and I got married, and enjoy the ceremony a little more this time because I wasn't so overwhelmed! It was beautiful, and they looked so happy :)
The happy couple right after they got married! Do they not look gorgeous?!

Emily and Joe were married in the Draper Temple. Very pretty. Very windy too.

Ah! My little sister is married!!!


After the sealing, the family all went back to the reception center and hung out until the reception. They had a huge brides room, which was so perfect. Lots of comfy places to sit and freshen up.


Me and my mom before the reception started.

Willie and I waiting for the par-tay to begin.

It was a beautiful wedding and reception. We are so happy for Emily and Joe! They are perfect for each other, and we are soo excited that Joe is officially part of the family!!












2 comments:

(Alli Jagoda) said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Micah and Claire were so lucky to have you both around. Micah is still obsessed with the spider man pez dispenser you gave him!

Megan Hatch said...

so cute!! what a fun time!