Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Look What I Made!

I've been inspired by friends' blogs of their super cute creations, and have attempted a few crafty projects. It's pretty fun! This is what I've done:


A festive Lima Bean Wreath! The original was an acorn wreath spray painted to match the
season, but they said if you can't find acorns in your area (or in my case are not willing to scour the streets for them), you can use Lima Beans. And so I did!


My second crafty project was a faux apothecary jar. You make this by gluing a candle holder to the bottom of a vase. I think it makes a cute candy jar/vase/creation. This is the second round of candy. We went through an entire bag of cadbury eggs and mint m&ms already. I learned this time to not put in some of my favorite candies :)


I've also printed out some free subway art printables from craft blogs, which are super cute, easy, and cheap. Fun!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh Gracie, they are so cute! I especially LOVE your wreath, it turned out amazing! Good job crafty girl. :)

The Daytons said...

Grace these are so cute! I've been wanting to make one of those wreaths since last year when I found it someone else's blog. I'm liking it with lima beans since as you said I didn't want to go searching for acrons in the cold:) I'll have to try and make one soon! Cute, cute, cute!

Megan Hatch said...

That wreath looks awesome! You have inspired me! I am going to make a few for Christmas gifts!