Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Matthews & Petersen Christmas

We have a tradition with Emily and Joe to get together one night sometime before Christmas and have a Christmas celebration together. We get some food and have dinner, open presents, and then play games. Last year we had it at Emily's apartment.


This year we had it at our house. We got Chinese food, and I made these yummy brownie oreo cookies for dessert. Yes, I baked, and it turned out good!! I was so proud. We decided to exchange games this year for our gifts, and then play the new games.


We got Emily and Joe the game 10 Days in Asia, which is really fun. Emily and Joe got us a game called Truth Be Told, which was super fun too. Kind of like Balderdash but for questions about the people you are with instead of definitions. We had such a great time playing with them and it was so fun to see them!!!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Cute idea- game exchange! And yes I made my JOY blocks, but it's not "advance crafting" haha, you could definitely do it!

Mindy said...

How fun to see those pictures of all of you from a year ago and then from now! I feel like Willie looked like such a kid in those pictures from a year ago. And now he looks like an old man. J/K! (Maybe it's the lighting?) :)

Marcie said...

What a fun idea! I can't wait to try some of your baking!

Peggy Bulbulian said...

Oh, my girls are such adorable married ladies!! Merry Christmas!