Monday, February 28, 2011

Update

Day 8= all vegetable day. It's the worst! I am dying. I am dreaming of pizza and brownies and other delicious items. I so would have quit if Willie weren't doing this with me.
Anyway, what have we been up to lately? Not a whole lot! No, we've had a nice, fun, relaxing month, but no major events. I always feel like I need a big event to blog about. We've just been kinda hanging out lately, though. That's ok, because we're storing up for the big month of March and trips to the Mountain West Basketball Tournament, Kenny's homecoming, Timmy's farewell, and lots of fun family time!

I've been told that pictures are the best part of blogs, and I know they are my favorite. So here are a few random pictures of Willie and I from the past little while:


This past weekend at Nickel City (formerly known as the Nickelcade)


Those two are us at Willie's old roommate's surprise party awhile ago

You may notice that there are no pictures from Valentine's Day. That is kind of a major event, right? Unfortunately, I had an eye infection which resulted in a red shrunken eye and me wearing glasses for a WEEK, which I have not done since I got contacts in the eighth grade! I felt weird. So no, no pictures, although we did have a lovely one :)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Very lovely, thanks for the update1 More posts!!! Here are some ideas for you- talk more about the diet , what each day is/was, and how its going; your job and kiddos; a typical evening at home with the Matthews; take on a picture tour of your apartment; fashion- picture in your favorite outfit and where you like to shop; movie review- talk about a movie you've seen recently and how it was. {Those are some things I want to know! Need more ideas. let me know!}

Mindy said...

An all vegetable day??? That sounds terrible! I think I'd rather fast. :)

I loved all of your updates. I really wish I had documented more of Jakob's and my life before kids. You'll be so glad you did! I'm sorry about your eye problems. Sounds painful. And wearing glasses for a long time is the worst.